September 29, 2010

things I have found on the internets lately

Here are two important things that you should know about, that have been making my days better lately.

courtesy of hipster collective
1. The Pumpkin Spice Latte Mix Tape. My Arizona days buddy, Mrs. Coleman, posted a link to this on her blog, and it has made me feel appropriately studious and cozy as I sit in my little bunk bed cave to work and write lesson plans. Its calm enough to be background music, but not too sad, so you're not like "oh my gosh i think i will lay down and sleep forever now because there is NOTHING TO LIVE FOR." Basically, its like a pumpkin spice latte. So listen to it.

2. The game Word Bubbles. Allie of Hyperbole and a Half has this listed in her sidebar as one of the most addicting games of all time. I thought she might be being hyperbolic (haha! haha! thigh slapper, that was) but no. it is the most addicting game of all time. Try it. (or maybe I'm just a word nerd.)

aaaaand. that's it.

1 comment:

Sarah Johnson said...

And you continue to crack me up...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...