March 01, 2011

a housekeeping post

if you don't want to read this blog, STOP HERE. this post is all about reading the blog in general.

(but since you're here, I figured. . . )

apparently, if you subscribe to the RSS feed of jennalorence.blogspot.com, you don't get updates on my blog.

but if you subscribe to youwillwrite.blogspot.com, you will.

I don't know why this is, because the youwillwrite RSS takes you to the jennalorence blog. I don't know, I really don't. I've tried to find out, but blogger is like a giant ball of "you're probably too dumb to understand this, so. . .we won't explain." They're right, I probably am too dumb, but really! At least try to explain!

I'm not getting too bent out of shape though, because there is a new blog name (a real domain!) and redesign coming soon. (by soon, let me be realistic. That means "before 2012.")

so if you "follow" this blog (see sidebar) you will get updates.

If you use your own feed reader and don't want to follow (but I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to follow?) then use the youwillwrite.blogspot.com URL.

carry on. 
 

1 comment:

Emily said...

i'm a fan. your posts weren't showing up in my google reader &, well, now they are.

yay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...