September 26, 2012

back in the swing of things

my dear friend (and also my roommate) got married this past weekend. The past few months have been a blur of wedding showers, caterers, florists, and building coordinators. But it all came together, she looked beautiful, and now 1Lt and Mrs. are happily off on their honeymoon.

Without wedding planning, I suddenly have time for the things I put off all summer, saying "I'll think about that when the wedding is over." So I took my first trip to the library in about 3 months.


It ended up being a pretty odd collection, (and who knew there was an entire book to be written on salt? And that it's actually kind of interesting!) Guess I'll just have to keep going back.

2 comments:

Luz said...

The Salted book is fantastic. I've visited his shop in Portland a few times and adore the new salts I came home with. Highly recommend!

Jenna (J and Co) said...

Good to know -- I'd love to go visit sometime, especially after reading his book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...